Tuesday 10 March 2009

Henrik Schwarz - Producer of the Decade?



Henrik started 2009 in style with his Sunburst Band remix and in my mind he has been the most consistently interesting music producer around for the last few years. The sound is classic, warm and organic with great house riffs, live sounding bass and plenty of jazzy touches, but weird and wonky electronic sounds always keep the music feeling fresh and futuristic. I'll post some of my past mixes which are chock full of Henrik tracks and remixes but for now, here's my Henrik Top 5 from 2005-8

Alton Miller - Clouds Are Gone (HS remix) - wow, epic!
Henrik Schwarz - Welcome to Sunday Music - classic house piano
Henrik Schwarz - Leave My Head Alone Brain - funky, also nicely remixed by Osunlade
Henrik Schwarz - I Exist Because of You
Mark Murphy - Love is What Stays (HS remix)

Message to Henrik - keep up the good work sir!

Check out his MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment